Notes to ETC Workshop Parents:
Lesley will add notes in here daily so parents can be updated and kept in the loop what children are doing or may require for next camp day !
Kids Drama Workshop
for ages - 8 yrs to 12 yrs
Mon July 13 to Fri July 17 and
Mon July 20 to Fri July 24, 2015
Please register early as this camp will fill quickly.
This camp is an excellent way to introduce
students to the craft of acting!
Everyday we create & perform scenes, play theatre games, practice developing a good, strong speaking voice, investigate creative movement and of course. learn the many aspects of the fundamentals of acting.
Schedule: 9:30 am to 3:30 pm Fee: $250.
Presentation: Friday July 24th at 7:00 pm
• We can only accommodate 20 students, after 20 have been registered, anyone wishing to attend will be placed on a waiting list. Students placed on waiting list will be notified only if a space becomes available.
• Attendance will be taken daily and absences will be followed up with a phone call unless we are notified in advance a student will be late or absent.
• We would like to stress that the program begins promptly at
9:30 am and runs to 3:30 pm.
• NO peanut or nut products are permitted in the building due to the possibility someone may have life threatening allergies
• Lunch is from 12:30 to 1:15 each day. Please bring a bagged lunch and a few snacks. Students are supervised in the building. There is no water fountain, so please bring you own bottled water. Water will be available for $1. per bottle or you can refill your own in the kitchen.
• Messages to the theatre 519-633-8530 will be checked daily at
9:00 am ; 12:30 am ; 3:30 pm -
please leave a message on the answering machine if you need to reach us during the day or after hours if you need to get in touch with us.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Please submit the registration form to the left of this information.
If accepted for the ETC Drama Workshop - we will notify you and request full payment of $250. that may be made through this website which accepts paypal, visa or mastercard.
ETC must be notified of any cancellations by 5:00 pm seven days prior to the beginning of the camp. A $25 registration fee will be retained. No refunds will be issued after these dates. A student is considered registered only after full payment is received. You will receive confirmation of registration by email or telephone.
Get ETG email updates:
Volunteer with Us
Get Social With Us!
We are located at: